Wilton Parish Church’s worship has been supported by choral music for almost all of its 174 years – initially with men and boys and, since 1988, a mixed-voice Parish Choir – and “serious” music remains a key part of this church’s tradition. The Parish is affiliated to the Royal School of Church Music.
Wilton Parish Church is also fortunate in possessing one of the finest pipe organs in the county. Originally built in 1878 by William Hill & Sons, it is a three manual and pedal instrument with 40 speaking stops.
On occasion, we are also able to assemble a number of skilled instrumentalists to further enhance the beauty of our worship. Enquiries welcome from players (approx.. Grade 6 + standard) interested in joining this group to: email@example.com